Sometimes we have time for a thought out gourmet meal and sometimes we need a quick dinner when you have to use what you have in the fridge/pantry. I love frozen prawns ’cause they last a long time in the freezer and they cook super quick!
A perfect throw together meal for a weeknight 🙂 Enjoy!
500 g frozen prawns
2 tbps olive oil
1 red pepper, diced finely
1 onion, diced finely
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 tablespoon tomato paste/puree
3/4 glass white wine
1 tablespoon vegan sour cream or regular sour cream
1. heat a deep wide saucepan and add oil
2. Add the pepper, onion and garlic and fry until fragrant
3. add the tomato paste and prawns and stir to combine until the prawns start to become pink
4. Add the white wine, keep stirring until prawns are fully cooked, and season with salt and pepper
5. add a dollop of your cream of choice, adjust seasoning and serve on a bed of rice or with noodles!
Happy cooking xx